I don't know how to break this to you... but... i'm dying. I just got diagnosed with a terrible disease. I went to the doctors yesterday and they confirmed it. They don't know how much longer i'll survive. My doctor told me I could leave this Earth anytime in the next two months. That still doesn't give me very much time, and I really don't want to miss High School! I'm so sorry that I let this happen to myself. If only there was some way I could have stopped it...
I just wanted to let you all know, I LUV YOU!! and another thing I wanted to tell you.. I'm not really dying, but I am suffering from a disease called WRITER'S BLOCK. DIBS I NEED HELP!!
sorry about the dramatics, but that's what you get when you talk to a drama queen. =D
COAIB Part VI!
17 years ago

9 ideas submitted by random people on this blog:
OMG YOU FOOLED ME!! I was a bit suspicious when you said 'look at the audience with tears in her eyes' because that was a funny comment. I got so sad!!!
Especially because I came to inform you that you got a blog award by Manga Dork!!
Anyways, I have writers bloc too, so I guess I'm gonna die soon too...
didn't mean to sadden you, dibs :D Well, actually, yes, I did. LOL anyway... we'll die together :D kidding, we'll work on our stories and give each other ideas. WE WILL SAVE OURSELVES!! DON'T WORRY DIBS!!
there... I edited it. Does it seem a little less suspicious now?
Yup...? (can't reallt tell the difference)
haha thats okay :D
wait... what blog award?
Lol, I'm not telling you!!! Just go to manga dork's blog!!! If you can't find her, go to my blog and you'll find her. ^^
alrightie...
Hey you worried I was so shocked. A good idea will come soon!!(hopefully) What can cure you from writers block? I probably ask my dad since he is a doctor.
omigawd, i thought u were serious!
Post a Comment