CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.10.2008

MORE WOOOOO!!!

Alright, today has been amazing :D so far, anyway.

This morning, I found out that the really hot guy on my bus lives right down the street from me!!

Just two hours ago, I won second place at a DDR tournament at the library!

And at that tournament, a guy that was in my fourth grade math class asked me to go to the skating rink with him! OMG, it was the first time I've ever been asked out by a guy! (Not that I've been asked out by a girl before...) But I said no, because I don't know him! He was only there for part of fourth grade, then he switched school districts or something. But he was really, really cute. I wish I would have said yes... but it's too late now. :(

But either way, YAY MEE!! TODAY IS THE BEST!!

8 ideas submitted by random people on this blog:

Dibsy said...

YOU GOT SECOND PLACE??? I dunno what I would have gotten, maybe 100th place. (i suck at DDR) Anyways,I got your email address and I sent an invite. Tell me if you it!! ^^

Dibsy said...

OH YESSS!!! WE'RE FINALLY MEMBERS IN THE SAME BLOG!!! FINALLY!! By the way, I deleted the 'yay' thing on 'The Ozmics' but don't worry-I'll always remember it!!

Savvy Rae said...

i suck ar ddr but my friend carrie is like super awesome at it. she can do it on standard. i dont now anyone who can dance on heavy, that would take...like...EDWARD CULLEN ON STEROIDS!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL that would be funny. I hope that's in the fourth book... and YAY DIBS!! WE'RE PARTIAL PARTNERS NOW!! you just need to get your email now... Don't forget my yay! EVER! or else... jk!

June said...

You should should have said yes! hahaha not that i would have, I get to nervous.

p.s. LOve your blog!

Dibsy said...

YUPPY DO!!

Dibsy said...

Hey, um, if i'm going to be an admin. in one of your blogs, I think it should be 'Me and My partner', since if it was 'Immoratality Sucks' then I seriously would just take up space. In 'MAMP' we can discuss, and stuff.

Anonymous said...

yea dibs, you'll be an author for this one. once you get the email and accept it or w/e, I'll restrict this blog to only you and me. Sorry everyone else, but you can always chat on my other blog!