At this very moment, I am proud to announce that I, the Kelster, have had 200 viewers on my profile in less than a week! GO MEE!!! *bows to audience* Thank you, thank you. I really owe it to all of you viewers. Without you, I would still have... well, zero viewers. And that would not be cool. It makes me feel so loved to know that I've had so many viewers. *turns furious* BUT I WISH YOU WOULD ALL VISIT MY BLOG!!! HARDLY ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY READ IT!! *smiles and smooths clothes* Anyhoo, I am so grateful that you all could be a part of this wonderful experience! Thank you! *blows kisses to audience as dibs pushes me off the stage*
COAIB Part VI!
17 years ago

4 ideas submitted by random people on this blog:
wow, 200 viewers! good job, and thanks for the comment btw :)
*claps and whistles*
Lol, I pushed you off the stage. ^^ I forgot how many views I got...but they came by rela slowly...
Good job 200 hundred views in a week that is really good!
Thanks for the comment onmy blog.
Yours is really cool I love the background!
Post a Comment