
I just got the blog award!! but I don't know how to put the picture up... never mind, I figured it out!
Okay... here are the 7 I nominate!
1. dibsy (Her Ozmics Blog is the best!)
2. jckandy (I love her story Clarabelle!)
3. pookieface=] (Her partner blog Guide to Nerdiocity is amazing! Though I don't think she started it...)
4. Savannah (She's a total Twilighter, just like me!)
5. Jehsyka (Autumn Rider is going to be a HUGE hit!)
6. Awmiette (Even though she only speaks Spanish...)
7. Astrshn (She'll always hold a special place in my heart for being first to comment :D)
And for all of you winners, here are the rules:
1. The winner can put the logo on her blog
2. Link the person you received your award from
3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs
4. Put links of those blogs on yours
5. Leave a message on the blogs of the people you've nominated
and by the way, I was nominated by manga dork! (I think...)
YAYY!!

12 ideas submitted by random people on this blog:
YES I GOT MY THIRD NOMINATION!!! THANK YOU!!!
Anytime!! You totally deserved it dibs!!
Oh, and dibs? Have you gotten that email yet?
Hey I ove your blog and thanks for saying my name in your blog.
oooo, thankkeeee thanks!
i just love your blogger!
and i see you love the twilight saga too!
check out kristen's new blogger!
http://officialkristenstewart.blogspot.com/
URL up there!
hit me back!(:
...No.
no you haven't gotten it or no you haven't checked for it? I can resend it again if I have to...
yeah i can't believe it either!
my uncle works on set of the twilight set!!
and she said Kris just made one!
spread the word&&hit me back!
:D
kels kels you write?
i was thinking about writing but never really got into it after elementry school.
i've won lots of awards for my stories out of the whole school but i guess after that i never really picked up again :/
well i bet someday you'll get your book published!
xoxo,
Jenna Lovett
wait... your Uncle's a she? lol... typo, maybe? either way, that's pretty cool! and yes, I write. I have parts of my book posted on my other blog, Immortality Sucks. you should read it sometime!
Post a Comment